Wasn't us! This is a common issue and usually caused by incorrect editing. For the record, neither our team nor our printers crop, edit, or enhance your photos in any way, and we are unable to do so once you've placed your order. That said, feel free to contact us about this issue so we can be sure of the source of the problem and provide you with a solution. If it is a mistake on our part, we'll of course help you fix it!
Articles in this section
- I need my order faster than expected, what should I do?
- How will I receive my products?
- When will my order arrive?
- Meh, I am not satisfied with my order. What should I do?
- My prints look dark or have too much contrast!
- You cut my head on the photos!
- Ugh, my order is damaged!
- I can’t track my order!
- My order hasn’t arrived, what should I do?
- Part of my order is missing, what should I do?