Wasn't us! This is a common issue and usually caused by incorrect editing. For the record, neither our team nor our printers crop, edit, or enhance your photos in any way, and we are unable to do so once you've placed your order. That said, feel free to contact us about this issue so we can be sure of the source of the problem and provide you with a solution. If it is a mistake on our part, we'll of course help you fix it!
Articles in this section
- I ran into a problem on the app, what should I do?
- I ran into a problem on the website, what should I do?
- Why aren’t all products available on the website?
- I forgot my password, what should I do?
- I don’t know if my order was confirmed. How can I be sure?
- I need a receipt, how do I get one?
- My address has a mistake! What can I do?
- Why is my address not listed or accepted?
- Where do I find my purchase history?
- What does my order status mean?