Wasn't us! This is a common issue and usually caused by incorrect editing. For the record, neither our team nor our printers crop, edit, or enhance your photos in any way, and we are unable to do so once you've placed your order. That said, feel free to contact us about this issue so we can be sure of the source of the problem and provide you with a solution. If it is a mistake on our part, we'll of course help you fix it!
Articles in this section
- Why can my order be sent in several packages? 📦
- Brexit and deliveries to the UK: how will this affect my order?
- I need my order faster than expected, what should I do?
- How will I receive my products?
- When will my order arrive?
- Meh, I am not satisfied with my order. What should I do?
- My prints look dark or have too much contrast!
- You cut my head on the photos!
- Ugh, my order is damaged!
- I paid for shipping but I was charged an extra by the courier and/or the customs!